Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ehhhh it begins!

I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and for the first time this year I saw Christmas stuff on display. Which is a good thing since Christmas is only FOUR MONTHS AWAY!

Working for UPS and before that in retail can really chance a person's outlook on the big day.

Tis about right since most stores are doing Christmas resets on toys.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

[sarcasm]christmas officially begins in september. I thought everyone knew that. I guess some people are just a little anxious to get started earlier and make sure their place is really decked out. haha coz there's nothing more classy than a house covered in sentimentalised sacharin sweet imagery. Not to mention enough lights to illuminate a football stadium. yeah nothin like putting a total drain on the power stations. bring down the electricity grid with fairy lights why dontcha. Ooh and the music. I mean four months of christmas carols and songs. who could ask for more expecially blasting out at uncivil decibels. I mean, screw easter and halloween and 4th of july and thanksgiving or whatever lets just have 12 months of christmas coz after all if you aint christian you're a heathen who should be destroyed at all costs by means of fire and brimstone. Hell is too good for heathens even. so get with the christian programme and pucker up for christmas like all good as yet unproved deity fearing folk. **** you heathen false god worshippers. Christianity rocks and kicks your ***. [/sarcasm]

I just don't understand why they even bother to put the stuff away. It seems they put it out earlier and earlier every year.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Christmas gets my lead pipe to the head recognition today!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Holy nuts. And I thought it was bad that I saw Halloween candy at a few places within the past few weeks.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

hallmark typically starts releasing their holiday ornaments in july. i haven't noticed those displays up in stores yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    hallmark typically starts releasing their holiday ornaments in july. i haven't noticed those displays up in stores yet.
    I saw the display already up at one Hallmark Store. If I had gotten paid this week, I would have already have the ornament.

And yes, I too saw Christmas supplies already on the shelf yesterday. Won't get into the Christmas mood though for a good while now.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Holy nuts. And I thought it was bad that I saw Halloween candy at a few places within the past few weeks.
    I saw that crap there as well which I thought was bad enough until I found the Christmas crap.