Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boba Fett ROTJ Scaled Blaster

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=271

YAY! That looks awesome! I wonder what scale it'll be in, could be smaller than .33. I hope it's no more than the others, $45 is already pretty steep for a scaled replica in my book.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How big is this? This is not full size, right? If it is, $45 is a great price.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

No, not full-size, the full-size one is hundreds of dollars, it's .33 scale probably.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There will be a more affordable full-sized version. How much, I don't know.

Like the Collectors Edition Qui-Gon Lightsaber perhaps, less metal and precision but still nice? That'd be cool, I'd want to see that on most of the full-sized blasters really. Still, I'm glad to be getting this Mini one, I have space for that.

To bad Hasbro doesn't do a electonic light and sound Boba Fett Rifle. I do really like this replica, but unless it full size I'll pass.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I dont dig the scaled replicas, but since I'm passing on the full-sized Fett rifle, I'm thinking about picking this one up (since I'm a Boba Fett collector).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i'd love to get the full sized blasters, but i just can't afford them (i did some serious number crunching and just couldn't get the fett rifle to work). so for me the scaled versions are great. someday after i win the lottery i'll go back and get the full sized versions.

Welcome to the boards Cody!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett