Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Where to buy the new Ultra's

I have been looking everywhere here but after the snowspeeder and Slave 1 the Ultra's seem to have dried up. WM, K-mart, toys R Us, target and KB d not seem to be carrying the newer ones (at-at, Falcon and DV Tie). Who knows where to get them online for a decent price? I checked Entertainment Earth, as I have had luck with them in the past, but it seems ordering from them will require me to order two $75+ waves to get the three ships I need, and that seems a litle over the top.

You can try www.razorsedge.com they have some there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Every Target I've been to has had them recently or has them and won't put them out, the Vader's TIE/Galactica wave with the Falcon in it is shipping pretty steadily, just that there's 2 Vader's TIE which nobody wants in the case and only 1 of Galactica and Falcon. There's 2 Falcons in the previous wave case, plus an AT-AT and either a Snowspeeder or ARC-170 (depending on which revision it is) but that case seems to be poorly ordered.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT: It seems west and east coast disrbution differ greatly. I am on the east coast and I havent seen any of the newer titaniums over here yet. Also, in the spotters threat I havent seen anybody on the east coast mentioning anything about them.

KidHuman: is it www.razorsedgecollectibles.com you are refering to? I checked them out and they only seem to have an Arc 170?

Yes, that was them RDD. You have to check them every few days as they are always changing their stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On Hasbro's Titanium page, there is a "Buy It" icon under the Ultra AT-AT. As of now (morning of 8/23), it is listed as "In Stock".

KidHuman, I will keep an eye out on their site then, thanx!

Darth M: $25.68 shipped for the AT-AT, ouch, but I did it anyways as I am really worried I might miss that one completely otherwise. Thank you very much for the tip!

So, still looking for a good place to order the Falcon and the Tie from (preferably in one place so shipping is a little better)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
    Darth M: $25.68 shipped for the AT-AT, ouch, but I did it anyways as I am really worried I might miss that one completely otherwise. Thank you very much for the tip!
    "Ouch", really? That's an awesome price IMO, the set costs $22 with sales tax in the store, so that's only a gallon of gas on top of that which you'd probably burn up getting to and from the store anyway. A friend of mine just wasted $33 on ebay getting the AT-AT.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    "Ouch", really? That's an awesome price IMO, the set costs $22 with sales tax in the store, so that's only a gallon of gas on top of that which you'd probably burn up getting to and from the store anyway. A friend of mine just wasted $33 on ebay getting the AT-AT.
    I guess if you see it that way it's not too bad. I have been buying the titanium for $20 here (no sales tax in NH), but $25 is definately better than $33 (that's really "OUCH").

Anybody got any leads on the other two though?

I've only seen the Falcon "in the wild" twice. (Wishing I bought the second one, actually.)

The DV TIE isn't common, but I have seen it 3 or 4 times over the last two weeks of hunting.