Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Galactic Battlegrounds question

Does music play in the background during gameplay? Is there any sound whatsoever during gameplay? I get music at the beginning before the game starts, but as soon as the field is shown, I get nothing. Is something wrong with my game or is there no sound during gameplay? Just curious.

I'm pretty certain from several of the reviews I read that there is supposed to be sound during gameplay. The problem could be with your speakers, sound card, or like you said, the game itself.

There is certainly sounds during the gameplay.
    But it is limited to natural sounds.
    Don't expect it to have music playing all the while during the gameplay.

No there should be music playing the whole time. And it is good music. It is mostly Ep I music. Yours is messed up somehow.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Cool Music in Galactic Battlegrounds

Alright since all previous posts seem to be extremely unhelpful:
    Yes, there is background music to Galactic Battlegrounds. There is a whole load of MP3 files that play continuously in the background while the game is running. The music not playing in the background is a known bug. If you check out the official Galactic Battlegrounds website you can download the update to GB and likely fix the problem.
    -b0b - SSG VIDEO GAMES EDITOR

Thanks for the feedback.
    I really did not realise that there was a bug
    in the game.
    I'll visit the official site and get my problem fixed ...

Hi Bob , I have tried downloading the update patch 1.1 but it seems to me it has no effect. I still don't get the background music during the gameplay.

is there some other way to fix the problem ?

You might want to e-mail b0b about the problem warren. He rarely posts in the message boards, so it could be a while before he actually sees your post.

Actually, the reason I don't post much is that I'm on the internet almost all day at work, doing work. So when I get home, I'm sometimes hardly in the mood to sit down in front of my computer again. Though that is starting to change a bit.

However, the reason I haven't posted a response yet is because I've been looking for some of the fixes that I've read about the no-sound problem. I don't want to type up non-pertinent posts on the boards. Ummmm, like this one. D'OH!

Anyway, I'll get an answer back, and Lord Malakite, I'll post more when I have the time.