Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are Marshall

We Are Marshall

I was in West Virginia and Atlanta earlier this year to shoot behind the scenes for We Are Marshall. Here's a featurette that was cut from that footage:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wea...ll/featurette/

Sorry Stillakid. My Quicktime program didn't want to play that. I do want to see your work. Any computer suggestions?

What is "We Are Marshall" about?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Sorry Stillakid. My Quicktime program didn't want to play that. I do want to see your work. Any computer suggestions?

What is "We Are Marshall" about?
    Hmm, I don't know. All I could suggest is going to the Apple site and making sure you have the latest version. Unfortunately I'm not much of a computer expert. I know enough to get by....

Maybe use a different browser? I've noticed that Firefox has trouble with QT stuff more often than not. IE seems to work almost all the time.

Yeah, I use Internet Explorer, but sometimes it doesn't open stuff.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It looks interesting. When does it come out? Have you watched the featurette? Are you in it?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I hope there is something about all the couch burning they do after winning big football games.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    It looks interesting. When does it come out? Have you watched the featurette? Are you in it?
    New latest release date I've heard is December 22. I have watched it. I'm not in it. I did shoot all of it except for the stock footage, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I hope there is something about all the couch burning they do after winning big football games.
    No couch burning, but everyone is very happy.

I couldn't see the video. Is this about Marshall Faulk? He is alumni from my alma matter: SDSU.

I thought it was about Marshall Matthers before (Emiem) before someone mentioned football.