Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

A most unexpected delivery

Expected arrival date: 10/2/2006

Actual arrival date: 8/22/06

Happy birthday, Charlotte Elizabeth [Chuxter].

She's still in the neo-natal ICU, under close observation. Aside from rapid breathing (not uncommon in premies), she's doing quite well. (Mrs Chuxter seemed to be having a normal, even mild, pregnancy until this morning, when suddenly her water broke, and she was almost immediately in labor.)

So I'll probably be scarce from this neck of the woods for several days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charlotte_082206 015.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	14468  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hey hey, congrats Chux and welcome to the newest of the n00bs, Ms. Lil Chux !

Indeed your seed is powerful, as the Emperor has foreseen.
    -Darth Vader

let me be the second to congratulate you Chux!

hopefully you and mother and daughter are doing well.

Congrats man, best of wishes to the younling and to your wife.

Glad to see the next generation of SSG posters is starting to populate
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Well, I wouldn't call it a "most" unexpected delivery...early, sure, but not COMPLETELY unexpected, unless Chux was unaware of his pending paternity.

Congrats Chux, damn that's cool... I sent ya a message yesterday and thought that you'd disappeared to take the heat off
    Glad you had an actual reason to skip out.
    Hope you, Mrs.Chuxter and the little one are in for relatively smooth sailing
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Awesome dude. Congrats to both of you. May she bring you guys peace and joy through out your life. Mrs. KH loves the name. Will give ya a call later this week old friend. Enjoy your new child.

Edit: Forgot to say she is a beautiful child. Can I get a few wallet sizes?
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 08-23-2006 at 06:01 AM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CONGRATS, CHUX!!! I'm really happy for the both of you and happier yet that you both FINALLY know the sex of your kid

The NICU stuff can be pretty scary, but assuming Mrs. Chuxter was around 34 weeks you guys should be in great shape. We were at 31 weeks or so and we were there for two months, and if you go by the equation the nurses use and assume every day in the belly is two less in the NICU, then it would stand to reason that you guys should only be there for a couple weeks tops.

The best part of the NICU? They get the kids on a feeding schedule for you!

This is great news indeed, Chux. I couldn't be happier and wish the three of you the absolute best! Would I be correct in assuming that it was an immaculate conception? I only ask becuase anything that beautiful can't possibly have Flornbi genes!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

whatever Twin Pops, you probably read this thread and smirked at Chux's inability to produce multiple babies.

and forgive me for not making the connection last night, but if Mrs. Human likes the name of the babe, I can only imagine how Palpatine feels.