Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B-wing

Talking B-wing

For all of you who have not tried the number for the b-wing at Target, do it (check the old post for the number, I can't remember it right now and don't feel like looking for it, besides if you want it go get it)

Anyway, I was able to call them up and they hade them in stock at my local Target and I was able to get one. This by far was the best and most accurate post I have ever received from SSG.

Good Luck

As always

MTFBWY....

I found seven count 'em seven B-Wings at the Target in Alington ,Tx. Yesterday and I will say though none of them because I already have one. Please hurry if you live in this area before the scalpers get 'em!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

hey sith worm was your package damaged like mine?

I have been hearing that all of the all of them have some damage.

the master jedi
    I found about 6-8 B-Wings at Target here in Sioux City, Iowa last night. all but 1 had some damage.

WHY? oh the horror!

Do you think this was a conspiracy of Target or the manufacturer to increase the price on the open market, because of their collectability?

Thumbs up Yes

I found one at a Target in central Jersey.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

They all jacked up!

Every B-Wing package I've seen has been tweaked in some manner. The one I bought was banged up on the corner, but since a customer service employee went to the trouble of getting it for me, I felt that I shouldn't bug for a cleaner one. To top it all off, when I went to pay for it the cashier grabbed it by the plastic window to put it in the bag and gave it a nice extra crease. Oh well, maybe I'll become an open item collector now.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Open open open! It's much more fun to open them unless you truely collect for the value. You should collect because it makes you happy not for the value! I just recently picked up a Royal Naboo cruiser from TOYS"R"US (for the cheap price of $49.99 I understand when it first came out it was $99.99) I'll admit the only reason I bought that puupy was for the R2-unit(and he is cool!) and when I opened her up man is that sweet or what that thing is friggin huge! It is now one of my favorite pieces now and I would have never known if I hadn't opened it! Uh...
    ...B-Wings yes, mine was also damaged ,but I do not care. Rip 'em open boys!

I wish TOYS"R"US would mark down those 12' inch Dewbacks as well. That dewback sculpt just isn't worth $100.00.

"One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Exclamation I got it!

I got mine about a month ago, before it was released by calling in that magical number. I think it is: 087 06 1954
    Use it!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I searched here and yon for the B-Wing all around Dallas for about a month and a half and no luck. I tried using that "magic" DPC number, and I found about three Targets that had it in their computers, but they had none on the shelves or in the stockroom. Finally I started seeing an actual shelf space for the B-Wings, complete with sticker and price, but no B-Wings themselves...so finally, out of desperation, I gave up and bought one for $45 (plus $9 for shipping ) off of eBay. Well, guess what? I ran by the local Target yesterday (in Irving TX) and--tada!--there were two B-wings. Surprisingly, they were both in perfect packaging...

Please TRU and Wal-Mart...PLEASE...don't put us through this when the TIE Interceptor and TIE Bomber are released...