Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Medicom Clone Trooper

I just caught wind of a 12" Clone Trooper being released by Medicom in their RAH line. Gonna be tough to not buy it if it is true and if it is as good as the Stormtrooper. I will try to hold off until Sideshow's comes out though. And I am willing to bet that Sideshow won't be selling it like they are some of Medicom's other 12" RAH figures.

Edit - Oh, yeah...it is the EIII Clone Trooper and plain white.

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tr...ws&affiliate=1
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

The price is what kills this figure for me. I think SSC can make this guy either equal or better tham Medi. I just hope SSC will come up with a better body. I think that's the only thing that is sub par to Medi.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

After Clone,it will be Black Hole Stormtrooper & Boba Fett.Maybe you are interested in either one

I'm all over these like stink on poo. As soon as I can find some pre-orders, it's on! Who knows, maybe Sideshow will shock us and distribute some of these ....doubtful, but it would make things much easier.

Sam W - I would be all over the Black Hole Shadow Stormtrooper! As it turns out...Sideshow IS distributing a "limited number" of these. It is less than 1/2 hour from the preview of the photo gallery for the figure. I am really anticipating that! I hope they included the long blaster rifle as well.

OK...I just checked out the preview gallery. Beautiful figure. But as I posted to Sideshow...it does not relieve them of the responsibility of making one them selves. I don't really care if the Medicom Clonetrooper is a little shorted than the SS Jedi as the clones in the movies were shorter. But Sideshow 12" go with Sideshow 12" and Medicom 12" go with Medicom 12"...and Hasbro 12" go to the kids to play with.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

They don't seem to be selling real fast at 150.00 per. I ordered 2 but I am not sure I will keep them at that price. I will wait until I have them in my hand to make the final judgement. But I am not sure a basic clone with no accessories other than the short blaster is worth 150.00. Not even with perfect quality.

Its nice looking, but I bet Sideshow will be making their own for half the price and it'll look just as good. So I'm passing. The price is a killer too, I have my $ tied elsewhere for a while.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Almost $170!?!?!?!?! That's BS! Medicom can shove it. I sure wish SSC would get stuck with them at that price, but there's always those crazy med fan's (Reffer)that will pay.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, it's a little much. I was hoping for the $115 range like they did with the Marvel Medi's. But like you said, I'm crazy (or stupid ) enough to buy one. Especially now that I'm saving a lot of money by dropping almost all the other stuff I used to collect.

I'm almost to the point where all I buy is the higher end 1/6 figures. If I could just kick the habit of Hasbro SW troops, droids, and vehicles I could get any 1/6 figures I want . I'm thinking the vehicle's will be the next to go for me

I just cancelled my order for these. I had ordered 2. But I just can't bring myself to get them for the Sideshow display if they are not in scale. Sideshow did tell me that the Medicom figures are truer 1:6 scale, though.