Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hasbro confirms new Windu in 2007!

From, http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=9753

JI: Will we see a new version of the Mace Windu figure released thats on par (Articulation wise) with the Evolution of Anakin or the ROTS Obi-Wan pilot figures?

Hasbro: An improved Mace is coming early 2007 - with knee ankle, shoulder, and elbows. The only thing he won't have is ball and socket waist but he'll be a great figure. So….stay tuned!

Better news than the R2 sculpt. I have only never opened a Mace because of lousy articulation. I will be happy with him as described and even happier if he at least has a turning waist.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'm glad that they are finally going to attempt to do him justice. Sounds like a good figure.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

A newly sculpted Mace is long overdue.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

i don't even like mace very much but i will definitely look forward to this figure. however, they didn't say anything about the head! what if they kitbash a head from any of the saga or rots maces?

About time, lets hope they dont put any stupid faces on him.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I want a Mace that says, I'm tired of these mother ****ing snakes on this mother ****ing plane!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I am definitely one who will believe when it is in my hands. There hasn't been a Mace Windu figure worth displaying in . . . has it been eight years since the sneak preview figure or just seven? Either way to say it has been a long time is to ignore the fact that it has been an extremely long time.

And then of course it's probably going to have soft goods, which I detest.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Apart from the ball-socket waist he'll have everything else? Damn. I was hoping they'd spare us of their new horrific trend of ball-joint necks.