Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tonnikas conrfimed in Q & A for 2007???

"Rebelscum.com: As 2007 is the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, will we see a larger percent of Original Trilogy characters who have never been made before, compared to previous years? Characters like CZ-3, Hermi Oodle, Yarna Gargan, Tonnika Sisters, etc, would make great 30th anniversary presents!

Hasbro: Tough one to quantify, but I think that collectors will be very happy with the selection of new OT figures next year, including at least two that you mentioned."

If you take the Tonnikas to be one and Yarna to be two then you might think both but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I think I'm going to be pretty satisifed with next year the way the list is shaping up.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Hermi is one of them, and I think CZ-3 is the other.

Hermi was on Rebelscum's list, and there was also a Jawa w/ Droid on it, so it's probably Jawa w/ CZ-3.

Though the Tonnika Sisters could be coming with the curved bar piece.

Well, seeing as fans want both Yarna and the Tonnika Sisters that means that we'll be getting CZ-3 and Hermi.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

First, I chnaged the title and added some ???'s to it, you nearly made me crap my pants. Secondly, I do believe it is hermi and the droid
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Im not expecting to see the Tonnika sisters released next year, not even with a curved peice of the cantina. Like it others have mentioned, i think Hermi is a lock, and the droid is probably going to be the second figure. Now if they were speaking about exclusives, i might think Yarna would be possible. I think thats the best way to get a figure of her.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Ok I feel like a 'tard. That's what I get for reading news when I haven't fully awaken. I was thinking "last two" instead of "at least two". Thanks for changing the title KH.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

As others have said, I'm fairly sure we'll be getting CZ-3 and Hermi Odle. The others would have been fantastic, but these will still be pretty damn cool as well. And they said "at least two," so there's still a possibility of getting one of the ladies next year.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

can't give the collectors everything they want yet. otherwise what's the point of having the license til 2018. put out a couple of figures a year that collectors are clamoring for and it'll keep them involved enough to continue army building and picking up the occasional dramatic improvement of figures that have been released countless times but now have been retooled/repainted/ or even possibly resculpted.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Well, seeing as fans want both Yarna and the Tonnika Sisters that means that we'll be getting CZ-3 and Hermi.
    sounds about right.

I'll really enjoy getting Hermie Odel and CZ-3 (or CZ-9, whichever it is). They're on the rumor mill lists and have been for some time. So that's fine.

As far as Yarna and the Tonnika girls, we can still press on for them. It took us a little bit to get the Cantina Bartender, remember? Eventually we'll do it though.

Keep the faith!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.