Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Central Texas/San Antonio

-found clone value packs at KB at rolling oaks mall on wed.they had 2 cases.
    -found outlander club wave at Target in New Braunfels.
    -found durge w/ speeder and clone w/ speeder at TRU forum.

good luck to all.
    later

-found Liea Speeder Bike,north Sa Target.
    Later

-wed. 19th-
    Found Fans Choice #4 Stromtrooper At Tru Forum. Tru Near The Airport Had Durge And Clone Trooper On Speeder Bike.
    Also Found (1) A-wing At Target ,but I Picked It Up.
    Have Yet To See Wave 2 Of Clone Wars.

Good Luck
    Later

clone wars wave 2 at wal-mart on austin hwy,they just got them in last night.
    good luck

-FOUND ANIKIN'S SKYWALKERS JEDI STARFIGHTER AT TARGET ON WALZEM (ONE MORE STILL ON THE SHELF WHEN I LEFT), THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THAT IT WIL BE AT OTHER TARGETS AROUND TOWN THRU THIS WEEK.
    Later.

found last night, c3po w/ capsule and general with screen,did not see the wampa,but there were plenty of the 2 at walmart in new braunfels.
    good luck.
    later

found today, yellow and green clone armies at TRU by the airport and at the forum. TRu at the airport also had Wampa and C3PO in full stock along with the latest action figures. I also pickup a Unleashed Yoda , the First Unleashed i have bought. Most of the new stuff is out there have seen 04' figures at walmart in small quantities. Good luck and Merry X-Mas.
    later

found '04 wave at target on walsem, all figures r-3po,dignitary#2,ak med beg and hoth trooper.
    later

04' figures

just found at wal-mart on austin hwy, all new 04' figures first wave, about 2 cases worth, so go get'em.
    have a happy new year, may we have a great hunting season.
    later

04'wave(3po,ak'med) w/ the ultra wampa's at target walzem .
    went to the austin comic book show this last weekend and saw all the sw figures i did not have but, were to high of a price to pay, but the 04' second wave figures will be nice,i'll just wait for them in stores.
    later