Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Vulcantouch-items Spoken For - Help!

I'm going through boxes of Marilyn's collection and if anyone out there has not yet received items from Jean NOR had you been advised they were on their way before August 7th, please let me know. I've gotten permission to complete the project, but I'll need help.

I assured them I believe y'all would be fair and honest about prices agreed upon and that rip-offs would NOT be an issue because of the level of integrity I feel you all possess.

Soooooooooooooo, if you would, please, send me any info you can to help me complete your intended orders. Or if there are any items you hadn't yet communicated about, that's part of my project too.

Thank you

vulcantouch-mom

Carolyn,

I would first off like to thank you for continuing Jeans work and also, once again, say that I'm sorry for your loss.

The only item that I can recall that was cemented between VT and I was this. The Freeze Frame Sandtrooper. I hate being the first to post because I don't want it to make me look like a heathen but you wouldn't have posted if you didn't want to tie up any loose ends.

Once again I'd like to thank you going through with this and I'd like to thank VT for getting everything started and caring enough about us to help out with Marilyn's collection.

BTW, the retail price for the figure was around $7 so with shipping $15-$20 sounds reasonable to me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thank you for taking your time to complete this daunting task. in this post he states what he had found for me. Dont worry about the Obi-Wan Kenobi(ben) figures as there are alot.

Quote Originally Posted by what VT had found
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Kyle Katarn
    Space Trooper
    EPhant Mon
    clone 3 pack(yellow)
    posters rolled up
    The figures cost around 5 a peice unless I am mistaken. I dont know how much the psoters are, the 3 pack is ten bucks. If any further questions feel free to ask. Thanks again for doing this.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

SLICKER - I Found It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have NO idea how helpful sending the picture . I found it and, if I can, I'll send it tomorrow and advise of the actual postage.

Looking at these boxes all this time IS much different than actually getting into them . Kinda like living together differs from being married .

I'm still looking and have a few lists - thanks, everyone for helping me with this.
    Last edited by vulcantouch-mom; 08-28-2006 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Reply followed another post-I didn't ID recipient.

Thumbs up KIDHUMAN - So far I've located

Ephant Mon and Clone Trooper, both in unopened packages. I've been looking in the wrong room. I'm going back in later, to see what else I can locate for you and others.

Wish me luck!

vulcantouch-mom

You sent me a PM about a box that you had found labeled with Barry B on it. I sent you an e-mail, but not before reading this. It should have a Stormtrooper helmet and a Rebel Pilot helmet both by Riddell. They might be loose. I would have them taken offf of the stands before shipping them, if Jean had not done so already. I had my Stormtrooper helmet break just in moving less than a mile, as I left it on the stand before packing it. Hence, I was happy to take the one from Marilyn's collection.

I hope this helps.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hi Carolyn,

Here is the list of MicroMachines playsets of what I wanted to buy from Marilyn's collection:

Ep.1 Generator Core Duel miniscene
    Ep.1 Gungan Sub/Otoh Gunga Inside Playset
    Ep.1 Trade Federation MTT/Naboo Battlefield Playset Theed Palace Assault (we discussed about this with VT, and JediGoofy will take the boxed MTT tank and I'll take the loose one for $8)
    Ep.1 Theed Palace Assault playset
    Ep.1 Galactic Dogfight
    Ep.1 Naboo Temple Ruins
    Ep.1 Theed Rapids
    Ep.1 Tatooine Desert

But not sure if these boxes with Micromachines playsets arrived to you. On the other hand we still need to figure out the price for them. As stated below VT asked Bobby F to help us pricing them:

serg: "let me know how much"
    VT "as indicated above, plz direct any quextions you have about pricing to bobbyf "
    Thanks again for taking care of this even with your loss...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Thumbs up Good afternoon, Sergiu!

Thank you VERY much for the detail and most helpful link regarding your 'wish' list and prices. I'm going to follow my son's practice and principle behind the shipping/handling(he considered the handling expenses silly as he used boxes available here for free from the library and packing foams, airbags we'd saved through the years).

I've got a small order going out to Slicker and SWAFMAN. Mom & I are awaiting status on possible work on her car needed to pass the State's emissions inspection, as her plates expire on Thursday. My elder sister's sons Jim and Garry have been working on it. It's here and running, so that's not a problem.

I'll be locating your pieces today, as much as possible, and will, of course, keep you up on their status.

I hope you're enjoying a terrific day, Sergiu. Having this project to work on is having a positive effect on me. Thanks again, for your well-appreciated information.

carolyn

THANK YOU Carolyn and please don not worry and don't hurry. There is time for everithing
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    THANK YOU Carolyn and please don not worry and don't hurry. There is time for everithing
    Total agreeance. Don't rush anything. As I said I'm in no hurry to get anything. I know it's still in good hands where it is so do what you've got to do personally then worry about us geeks.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!