Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's entirely possible we need more gunships

The Toys "R" Us Clone Wars gunship sold very well in my area. If nothing else another exclusive would be nice. I don't really care if it's a straight rerelease of the previous gunships.

I'd be happy seeing these kept permanently on hasbrotoyshop.com just as we were promised army builders would be. In fact, if you were to really make some of us happy, it'd be nice if we could get ARC-170s. I know the gunships would do well, but I'm not sure about the ARC-170s.

But, yeah more gunships would be nice. There are lots of people with lots of clones, and we don't want our clones to be hoofing it.

And while we're talking about clone transport issues, please take notice of all of the requests for the AT-TE.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

The only useful Gunship with movie accurate colors is the Episode 2 one. The one we got for ROTS never appeared in the movie. They should at least re-release the AOTC Gunship. It's the one needed for a good Utapaun scene with Orange Clones and Commander Cody. And of course an AT-TE to shoot at Obi-Wan on his Boga.

It's funny we have 4 gunships released so far and none of them have ever been rereleased yet. All have a fair secondary market price.

My TRU sold through the latest one well. It might happen, though I'd like to see other things before I buy my 5th gunship.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Blue2th makes a good point, the only Gunship that's been in the movies is the AOTC design from Hasbro's "Saga" line, and we haven't seen it in a while, we could use it again with better paint and some new ball turrets, maybe the hanging gear in the rear compartment.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Blue2th makes a good point, the only Gunship that's been in the movies is the AOTC design from Hasbro's "Saga" line, and we haven't seen it in a while, we could use it again with better paint and some new ball turrets, maybe the hanging gear in the rear compartment.
    I agree completely.

I now need at least 4 more of these puppies, in the AOTC movie accurate version.

There's NO need for the black command one, nor the inaccurate ROTS one. The Clonw Wars animated variant is cool, but once this run is done, I don't see a need for that one again either.

JUST the movie accurate one you released for AOTC would be fine thanks.

And I also concur about the ball turrets.

That and we REALLY DO want/need the AT-TE!!! It's an exciting design, has a commanding presence and was in two of the prequels!! I'd drop $60-80 depending on how it looks and what amenities come with it, on each one. And I want 3-5 of them at least!!
    Move along, move along

AT-TE and drop ship. That's all i want. the gunship is ok but four releases in recent years is enough for me. Want something new for a change. I want to see hasbro putting in some real effort to entice me to spend my money.

I'd like to see a neutral-colored Gunship like in ROTS. I think it would compliment the CW and AOTC Gunships.

But I have 3 already so I'm done buying them anyways.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just FYI for anyone who agrees we need more gunships, my TRU just put out their AT-ATs and when they did, they restocked with some gunships.

So, you might want to check TRU. Hopefully I can get both a walker and another gunship Tuesday. And while I'm hoping, hopefully they still have AT-ATs when I can afford another (Why couldn't I have gotten my new job two weeks earlier or why couldn't TRU get their walkers and gunships two weeks later?).
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

The ROTS toy actually has my favourite paint scheme from any of the gunships. I would rather this have been the 'film accurate' version.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    AT-TE and drop ship. That's all i want. the gunship is ok but four releases in recent years is enough for me. Want something new for a change. I want to see hasbro putting in some real effort to entice me to spend my money.
    One of those drop ships would be cool! Here's a pic......http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e6/Laatc.jpg