Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well free downloads of shows with commercials is working for ABC so I don't see why it can't be done for music. Is it that offensive to have to listen to a pepsi/coke or car add to hear a song for free? I mean that's what would happen if it were on the radio.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Live365 is free with commercials. Thousands of stations there. For less than $5 a month you can listen ad free. Somafm.com has 10 ad free stations. They are supported by listener donations.

I use these 2 sites.

www.gomusic.ru 10 cents a song

and

www.allofmp3.com varies, depends how big the song is. But average is about 13 cents a song
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I just discovered Pandora.com.

They won't usually play the exact song you ask them to without first playing a bunch of other similar tunes their DJ software analyzes your music choice for - thinking you'd like the other music. So far, they aren't too far off - but if you've got a song in your head and you have to hear it, I'm not going to recommend Pandora.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.