Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: September Hauls

September Hauls

Picked up a couple LEGO Clone Scout Walkers on clearance. Also nabbed a Spongebob Squarepants parafoil kite from the clearance aisle at WM for three bucks.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Picked up some of the latest GB wave today along with the LOTR DVD releases.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"Empire of the Sun" DVD @ Walmart for $4.88. Haven't seen it yet, but: Spielberg? WWII? I'm there.

Endor Threepio - Best. Threepio. Ever.
    501st Clone - also cool. Looks a little stubby in the legs though.
    Endor "I think I just sharted" Palpatine for Slicker.

3 t-shirts at Finish Line (Philly Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, and MSU Spartans) for a grand total of $5.80!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Got my "trooper of the month" award, for the money I collected. It came with a limited edition version platinum patch. I am very happy!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Surprise haul today-

Spider-Hulk x1 (been looking for an opener ever since I found one when the wave first showed up, haven't seen it since and was afraid the wave was done, but they put out a case today)
    Titanium Clone Attack Cruiser x1 (been looking for an opener as well and somehow...it was the only one from it's wave on the pegs)
    Titanium Sandcrawler x1
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I ordered four Ultra Titaniums from Hasbro Toy Shop. two At-At's, one Galactica and one Millenium Falcon. (It's official the Ultra line will be cancelled, see Q&A) ......Found an Ultimate Soldier 1/18 Patton Tank (discontinued) at Wal-Mart. This thing is heavy as it is die-cast and huge.....been picking up Titanium BSG Mk. VII's everytime I see them for a squadron, as well as a few Raptors.

I received some DVDs in the mail the other day. I got Masters of Horror: Chocolate, Incident On and Off a Mountain, Cigarette Burns and Dreams in the Witchouse. They were part of DDDs Anchor Bay BOGO sale.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

1 sandtrooper
    titanium unicron for KH
    8 packs of topps chrome football - nothin but carp inside. not even a marcus vick rookie

Went to Target, had 2 $5 gift cards, they had the 6" Ultra Titaniums on Clearance for 9.88. Got the Tri fighter, left the ARC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found:

1x Azrael
    1x Mr. Freeze
    1x Robin
    1x Titanium Sandcrawler

Glad I was able to complete DCSH Series 3 so soon, it took me so long to get the two Doomsdays I needed to complete Series 2. Now I just need to get Killer Croc and Scarecrow from Series 1 and my collection of DCSH 6" will be complete.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"