Hybrid View

Death Star Gunner at Hasbro Toy Shop!

Just got me a few of these hard to find figures. Here's the linkhttp://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=364&ID=17693 Thanks to our buddies at Yak Face for posting the news. http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=17693&PG=1

Ok, now. Am I stupid or something? Whenever I tried to create an account it would take me to a screen talking about the under 18 rules and whatnot then just redirect me to the main page. I couldn't find anywhere to create an account.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Moved to the Internet found forum!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Ok, now. Am I stupid or something? Whenever I tried to create an account it would take me to a screen talking about the under 18 rules and whatnot then just redirect me to the main page. I couldn't find anywhere to create an account.
    Did you try putting the DSG in your basket, and checking out first Slick? I did that last week with the Titanium Ultras and was able to create an account........Thanks JMG for putting it where it belongs. I will remember that next time, as I'm always finding stuff, and like to share with the members of SSG.

found one of these on a peg yesterday at TRU by me and bought an AT-AT and an X-wing for the kids for christmas
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Did you try putting the DSG in your basket, and checking out first Slick?
    That's what I'd tried the first time but to no avail but now it worked fine.

Thanks.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just ordered some of these bad boys! Thanks for the heads up! From the pictures, this figure rocks, and I doubt that I will ever find the quantity I want around here. We don't get a lot of new figures because all of the stores are clogged with older Greatest hits and tatooine figures so they never put any new ones out. And if they do, some jerk comes up and buys all of them. So.................THANKS!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.