Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT DVD's found

OT DVD's found

Forumite Melkor from Actionfigs.com found all 3 of the DVD's at Wally World. I guess keep an eye open for a Wally with stupid employees.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Fines for breaking street dates are awesome, every store should have them.

Well Damn&&&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thats awesome! I'm still not sure if I'm going to pick them up or not. What about you guys?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm going to purcase them. But this is one of the last times I'm buying the Original Trilogy on DVD. The only way I'll buy them again is if I get Deleted Scenes*

*All of them!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have booties of the OT in original format, but I will buy these. I would like an official copy. I aint buying the 3 packs though, they bite&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I'm the same as KH. Rocketboy gave me a copy of the OOT DVD's for Christmas but I'll probably buy these just to have 'em.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just preordered mine from WM.com, total came to 59.19 after shipping and tax.

Depends on how much money I have, and the size of my.......pocketbook.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!