Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast

Smallville Season 6 begins Sept. 28th

Hey Superman fans: Smallville Season 6 is coming. We have a week until Sn5 will be out on DVD, and it all will amp us up for the return of Clark from The Phantom Zone! (All bow before Zod!)

I read an interesting interview with (show creator and executive) Al Gogh that says this season will see Lex Luthor turn completely evil (Awesome!) and the overriding theme will be the descent into darkness as even Clark's mom turned politician is corrupted by life's circumstances, and Lex drags Lana down with him! But we all know that ONE MAN will stand up against it all!

So get ready for this year's amazing Smallville thread on SSG (Smallville Story Guide.com).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I so meant to ask in the Smallville thread last night.

I can't wait to see the new season.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yeah, i like superman a little.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Anyone know when Superman Returns will be available on DVD?

I'm sure it will be a Christmas item, but may come out well before that.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It will be out sometime in November, along with the video game.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

it just seemed like yesterday that JT and J&H were having a discussion over the finale not being all that grand.

i was only joking at the end of last season about lana saying "you're going down a path i can't follow!" but it looks like it's coming true! anyone else with me in the "i love kristen but !@#!#)*8 hate lana" club?

I love Kristin too much to ever dislike Lana.

Kristin is the first example of a perfect girl for me! No one tops her!

so i guess you're not in, tycho?

oops, i spelled her name with an "e" at the end and not an "i".

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I love Kristin too much to ever dislike Lana.

Kristin is the first example of a perfect girl for me! No one tops her!
    Erica Durance has her beat. She is not only superior in looks and personality but she is also much more important to the Superman story as a whole.
    Sorry bud, thems the facts.

Don't let him fool you Tycho. I'm in the same boat as you. Lana is flippin' hot and I think she deserves an appreciation thread...but I'm too lazy to make one right now.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!