Relative scarcity of Luke: Mos Eisley Escape?

I've only seen this figure on the pegs twice. The first was, like, a month or so ago (or maybe it was July), and the second time was today. Anybody know what the case ratio was for this Luke, and if he only shipped for a little while, or what? I've seen Scorch and Commander Cody more often than I have Tatooine Luke.

Luke is only 1 per case but still, you have to be kidding me! you can find Scorch and Cody but not him???

I see him from time to time. Hes a cool looking figure -hopefully we'll get a Tatooine Biggs to go along with him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Luke is in cases:
    • Wave 5 (tatooine wave) @ 1 per case,
    • Wave 5 Rev 1 (same wave, first revised assortment) @ 1 per case,
    • Wave 6 Rev 1 (Endor wave, revision 1 asst) @ 1 per case, and
    • Wave 7 Rev 3 (the ROTJ/TPM double wave, but revision 3 tears that wave to pieces with just Death Star Vader and Podracers surviving in this rev) @ ... you guessed it, 1 per case.
    So Luke is in a currently-shipping case and in a later case. I think this is a smart move, he's not an all-new figure and he's not an action Luke so he wouldn't sell quickly if he were packed 2 per case.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Case ratio is righat on. I have not seen Luke on the pegs too often.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I have only seen him when fresh cases of the TAT wave went out.&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the info., everyone!!!

I've ended up buying two - one to open, one to keep MOC. I love that big blue Tatooine sky background.