Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The Amazing Race: Season 10

Might as well get a thread started since it starts in a little over a week.

Here are the contestants.

Who do ya like?

The Season Premiere is Sunday, Sept 17th @ 8:30 PM ET.

I'm very much looking forward to this season!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I can't wait, this is one of the the good shows. Plus Phil is so much better than Julie Chen

I'll have to look at the cast now and pick out the hotties.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic View Post
    I can't wait, this is one of the the good shows. Plus Phil is so much better than Julie Chen
    Amen brother!!!

I'll have to look at the cast now and pick out the hotties.
    That won't be too hard... *cough* Dustin & Kandice *cough**cough*Kellie & Jamie *cough*
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Banthaholic and UK, you're team #2! My little tribute to Phil.

Really looking forward to TAR. An interesting collection of teams.

An observation that's not meant to be offensive: I admire the two Muslem gentlemen for saying true to their religious beliefs, but I think they're appearance and dress may hinder them in some places. I know the Hippies had a time of it last season because of their appearance.

Wow, a new twist for AR!! I like it!!

Overall, a good choice of teams. I think this will be a good edition. No one team to really dislike...yet.

I told my Mom, wouldn't it be neat, for once, if the teams went west instead of east first. That's a nice change, too.

I really would've liked to seen Bilal and Sa'eed gone further and saw how their religion worked into game play. They seemed like nice guys.

I don't know if I could've got my fat butt up the Great Wall, either.

It was an awesome 1st episode - really ups the ante - can't be last on ANY of the parts of the race.

oh - and I was AT that part of the Great Wall too!!!!

I felt sad to see the Muslim guys and the Indian couple go....both went out due to tough breaks....

No one on the show I hate yet tho....

I'm glad they went West too for a change.

Look at it this way: the Indian couple and the Muslems get a free around-the-world vacation for the next month. Can't beat that.

When it was announced that Rob and Kim were a dating couple, my mother and I looked at each other and said 'they're not going to make it.' Everyone knows the dating couple's don't last on this show. It's a true test of a relationship.

I was surprised at two teams being let go on the first race, although I didn't see it as a major twist. I was hoping that Bilal and Sa'eed would have gotten farther just to get a non war related image of Muslims on TV, but the ethnic diversity went away so quickly they could change the name to "The Master Race". Right now I'm leaning towards the Peter & Sarah and Duke & Lauren as being the teams I will root for.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I just got through watching the Premiere and thought it was great. I love the twist(s) as well.

I pretty much like everyone except for Tom and Jerry (its Terry, I know).

I kinda like Peter and Sarah although I don't like how they use her disability to get ahead. The plane thing didn't really bother me at first, but when they hailed the cab and pointed to her leg and said "emergency", I was really agitated. They say they are strong and as good as anyone else (and they are) but then they use her disability to get ahead. Seems hypocritical to me. I do tip my hat to Sarah though for being as strong and competitive as she is and only having one leg; it is truly amazing. It will be interesting to see how much more they use her leg/disability to get ahead and to see how it frustrates and makes the other teams mad (like the Single Moms).

Right now I'm pulling for Kellie and Jamie, Rob and Booberly, I mean Kimberly, and Erwin and Godwin.

Gotta love David and Mary. I hope they stick around for a while b/c they seem to be the comic relief of this season.

Overall they have a pretty good group. Very diverse too...

* Rob and Kim. Those crazy kids don't stand a chance, do they?

* Mom and I are hoping the Kentucky couple will stay around for a while, just for the entertainment value. The things that come out of their mouths!

* Hey cheerleaders, how about a cheer?!?

* You have to wonder how long were the cheerleaders tried shooting the arrows. My sister said, look the field's on fire. You'd think one little flame would jump over to the target and catch it on fire.