Page 1 of 83 123451151 ... LastLast

NFL Two-Thousand Six (or MMVI)

The defending Super Bowl champs win the season opener... with Charlie Batch under center! Manning, your single-season TD record is going DOWN! Can da 'Boigh keep it going? Or will the Texans take it all?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Herm Edwards-most plays where he doesn't know the down or how much time is left
    Ron Mexico-most outbreaks
    Maurice Clarett-most time wishing he hadn't dropped the soap
    John Madden-most time scribbling on the screen talking about "double bubbles" (we love you John)
    Tony Kornheiser-most time wishing he could b!tch slap Joe Theisman or break his leg again like LT did
    Mike Tirico-most time overpronouncing names and screaming in excitement at EVERY SINGLE DAMN PLAY
    Chad Johnson-most gold in his grill and td celebrations
    Jonathan Vilma-most time wondering why hes the only star on his team
    Suzy Kolber-most time avoiding the man, Joe Freakin Namath
    Kellen Winslow-most time being a soldier
    Charlie Batch-most time wondering why last night he forgot he was charlie batch, and played good
    Brett Favre-most time laughing at Aaron Rodgers
    Tony Dungy-most time looking for a personality
    Randy Moss-most time spent with fans dressed as a dark lord of the sith
    Me-most time wondering who the jets will get with the #1 pick next april
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Favre for MVP! Favre in 2007!
    Aaron Rodgers MVP 2006!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Me-most time wondering who the jets will get with the #1 pick next april
    Hey now, I think the Bills want that #1 pick just as much as the Jets. The Bills would have had a higher pick last year if they didn't somehow beat the Bengals. How did they beat a playoff team?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Reggie Bush - most yardage lost behind line of scrimmage
    Deshaun Foster - most consecutive seasons of playing less than half the season
    Vince Young - most time wishing he had stayed at Texas
    Peyton Manning - worst fake 'stache.
    Cedric Benson - 2nd most time wishing he were still at Texas

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Deshaun Foster - most consecutive seasons of playing less than half the season

I hope not, he s my RB in fantasy football
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I hope not, he s my RB in fantasy football
    ditto that. but he won't make the whole season. by then i'll know which of this years rookie back-ups have been promoted to starters and are producing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    Hey now, I think the Bills want that #1 pick just as much as the Jets.
    Hey the Jets and Bills hook up twice this year, so we shall see who wants it more.
    Of course I won't root my team to lose I just feel like its one of those rebuilding years..the kind theyve been having since Super Bowl 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    The Bills would have had a higher pick last year if they didn't somehow beat the Bengals. How did they beat a playoff team?
    Well just look at it like I do with my team...even a broken clock is still right twice a day.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed