Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Padawan?...PADAWAN?!!!

I'm a Padawan! I can't believe it!!! Rollo must be rollo-ing on the ground in glee. At first I thought it might have been because I put the(') in my name(which I've always wanted(COOL, and ThanX)), but then I noticed such great and longstanding members like GNT and Bel Cam Jos, where also demoted! I think I'd rather be sent down to the spice mines of Kessell!!! All my time and effort thrown out the window, because a couple of newbies are whinning about a computer glitch! Where's the respect, where's the love?
    "I think this should have been brought before the Great Jedi Council for advisement! Everything has it's place in the force, and our own council we will keep on who is to be chosen into councilship! But, beware the darkside, great treatchery I feel has permeated the forum! "They", say that the little things are what's important, but yet again the little things have been forgotten! Loyalty for...Greed! The Darkside has woven it's hatred throughout the Republic, and my fear is lost , for I now know that the darkness has permeated the Council as well! At this rate even the newest Council Member or Jedi Knight could forsee the darktimes ahead for these forums!!! May the Force guide us all.

dare I point out that he's not even a lowly padawan, but a pre-padawan Moisture Farmer? Naaaah!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Padawan?...PADAWAN?!!!

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    but then I noticed such great and longstanding members like GNT and Bel Cam Jos, where also demoted! I think I'd rather be sent down to the spice mines of Kessell!!! All my time and effort thrown out the window, because a couple of newbies are whinning about a computer glitch! Where's the respect, where's the love?
    Yeah it kinda s**ks being at the beginning and all,But it wont take long
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

'xir, learn this, and the rest will all fall in place......

it's the same, but only different
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Yeah, I was almost at Jedi Council Member. Took me forever t o get there. Oh well.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I'm still a padawan, too (sigh)

Oh...Wait. That's my name!!!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs up

Yes, sad but true. In time we will all return to our old standings.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hey, as a moisture farmer, it's all the dew you can drink! And their dental program's great, as long as you don't mind dentistry from Tusken Raiders via gaffi stick.

CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Just as long as we're not eternal moisture farmers, I'm happy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.