Bounty Hunter Set

The 7 piece bounty hunter set, does anyone know if the individual figures come with their own stands? Like the other 2006 Saga collection individual releases?

i saw them in an "enthusiest's" shop in panama during vacation, for lack of a better word. i didn't look closly because i really was only after a clone evolution and sith evoltions.
    Doc: "I'm a medic,not a doctor."
    Tucker: "Whats the difference?"
    Doc: "A doctor cures people, a medic just makes them more comfortable, while they die."
    Palpatine:"Exacute an Order 5 with a diet coke."

I wanna buy the set, but if they don't come with the same bases, I refuse to.
    Could someone please find out?

I own the set but I don't open them. I would have to assume though that they don't come with individual stands though.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Bummer. I'll just have to buy Greedo instead. Wait, the vintage figures have the same bases? no?

The "vintage" figures don't come with bases, but if you like Greedo, get this one, you won't be disappointed - it's my favourite figure in my entire collection! You can easily pick up some stands from ebay.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.