Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Excellent WTC Tribute

http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Warning - very large file, but well worth the download. It will bring you right back to 5 years ago, so for some, view with caution. I had to choke back tears while viewing this, myself.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Wow. That was powerful.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I was with him until the Bush support thing.

Very good indeed, until the aforementioned part about a certain world leader.

I thought it was very sincere of him today to laugh and sign autographs while at the Shanksville memorial. Classy, Mr. President, classy.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

The one part that always gets me is the people jumping.

It just shows the hopelessness of the situation when you jump from 1,100 ft. up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Here is a comic I bought just after it happened. I am sure alot of you may have seen it but still it kind of puts things in perspective.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Superman September 11.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	14546  
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I thought it was very sincere of him today to laugh and sign autographs while at the Shanksville memorial. Classy, Mr. President, classy.
    yeah, as well as the fact that he wasn't even at ground zero for the actual memorial... at first i thought it was a huge slap in the face, but then i figured "eh, who the **** wants him there anyway?"
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Now I remember why I haven't gone to see the 9/11 related movies, it's because I can't hold back the tears, and it still tears at my heart.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

-------------------------------------------------

The author might want to revise the part about "at an hour of our choosing, we will get every last one of you"...

It still hurts, and for those of us living our young adulthood during this era when so little else "historical" seems to happen - I think it always will. I just wish the whole War on Terror could come to some kind of resolution in the very short term that would be acceptible to the administration so they could bring the troops home as soon as possible.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008