Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

2007 Sets!

From, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...coop_99699.asp

The following are listed (no pics though) as available to pre-order on amazon.de:

Droids Battle Pack (7654) - EUR 12.99
    Clone Troopers Battle Pack (7655) - EUR 12.99
    General Grievousí Starfighter (7656) - EUR 25.99
    AT-ST (7657) - EUR 24.99
    Y-wing Fighter (7658) - EUR 45.99
    Imperial Landing Craft (7659) - EUR 64.99

Thanks to Jipay at Eurobricks.com for sharing their news with us.

GRIEVOUS' STARFIGHTER, IMPERIAL LANDER, A NEW AT-ST, MORE BATTLE DROIDS AND CLONES?!?!?!?!?! This is great. I can't wait to see photos of these.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

i thought Lego wasn't permitted to make multipacks of the mini figures, which the battle droids and clones pack sounds like?

At around $25 U.S. I really doubt these are just figure packs. And if they are?.?. They are way over priced. That go for all the sets. Euro is roughly double U.S. dollars, right? Grievous' Starfighter for $55 and the Imperial Landing Craft for $120 - $130.?.?. Those better be pretty large sets for that money.

Euro-12.99 usually means US-$10, LEGO has different prices for different markets. And the exchange rate of the Euro to the Dollar is only 1 to 1.24, not 1 to 2, so 13 Euros would be $16.50 US if LEGO were to charge the same.

This is an interesting list, I'll try to get LEGO to comment.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

OK, but still, if the battlepacks are $16.50 they should have something other then say 4 or 5 figures. Like maybe a BARC Speeder or ISP (Swamp Speeder) with the Clones and a Dwarf Spider with the Droids. If they are only $10, I think 5 figures is a fair price.

I dying for photos of Grievous' Starfighter and the Imperial Lander. The AT-ST is most likely going to look like the video game version, or at lest a scaled down UCS version. I'll wait for the pics before I decide to get it. However, the Y-Wing, that is going to have to look freaking fantastic for me to buy it. I only got the first one because it was the only way, at the time, to get Vader's TIE Advanced.

sounds interesting.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm glad to see the AT-ST making a return. I only have one original version and need more. Hopefully it's another Endor version with some Ewok mini-figs.

The battle packs don't excite me too much. I'd like to see some Snowtrooper or Biker Scouts packs instead.

The original Y-Wing was pretty decent. I wonder if it will be a straight re-release or a new design.

I don't care much for prequel sets, but I'll probably get the Grievous Starfighter and Landing Craft.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

When should we be hearing or seeing any info on these? I'm going crazy to see the Battle Packs, GGSF and the Imp. Lander.

Possibly Toy Fair, maybe sooner.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten