2 loose or carded potj rebel troopers to trade

i have 2 extra rebel troopers to trade. they are carded. will trade both for 1 carded clone/droid or loose for 1 loose clone/droid. pm me!

they are gone. i do have an imperial officer on card for an astromech or clone (loose or carded)

What officer do you have and what line is if from? Which Clones do you need?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

imperial officer from potj. i have most clones carded. a loose deal would work.(unless it was a harder to find clone) i got a e3 clone display going.

can U send me a pic or point me to a pic of the clone droid to see if I have one w/o looking in my tons of figures. I know I don't have the imp officer after I just looked that up.
    I have many figures 4sale (for sale) & wants, use the link below to view them, or check out my site (www.starwarsdepot.com)

[URL=http://systems.figures.com/database/?page=mypublichave&sdomid=5&uid=18977]Star Wars Collection[/URL]

L8rz,
    RicDik

any clone or droid that was not a pegwarmer will do. loose or carded do you want?i like astromechs. i don't have a loose r2q5, just carded.