Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gas to drop significantly??

According to this article it will be as low as 1.15 a gallon

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/arc..._to_115gallon/
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Over the last month its dropped about 80 cents in my neck of the woods. Its $2.499 in Green Bay.

Same here, its down to 2.29 for cheap, 2.49 high end&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

In the town where I live, it's $3.09 still. I take advantage of the $2.64 gas on trips into civilization.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Watch the price go up after the November election.

Exactly. A friend of mine just sent a graph which compares gas prices with Republican popularity. I haven't had time to look it over completely yet, but I'll get it up here as soon as I can.

It's $2.12 in Cleveland. I'm a bit wary.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Exactly. A friend of mine just sent a graph which compares gas prices with Republican popularity. I haven't had time to look it over completely yet, but I'll get it up here as soon as I can.

If you do please post in the pit as this is not in there. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Watch the price go up after the November election.
    Who cares just enjoy the low price while it lasts.

I just dropped some significant gas.
    Tommy, close your eyes.