Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Ooooookay guys, my time-release STUPID pill has kicked in :(

Smarto here figured it would be a good idea to copy/paste the posts from my PM IN- and OUT-boxes. Well, when I did it on 8-28, it worked beautifully. 2 days ago, when I did it again (had 46 msgs and had to clear them again), I did it the same way and now, I can't seem to find the last 'batch' . Soooooooooo, I'm trying to recall who was looking for the Collector Fleet Super Star Destroyer (Electronic) and other items that were included in those past PM's. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!

vt-mom

I'm SOOOOOO embarrassed

Exclamation Well, Shinakuma43 - now that I've filled your PM inbox -

I need to send this last message for the day - Hope I'm forgiven, but I got excited.

This is the last one, I promise - - I've located a MM Action Fleet AT-AT that has a white stand and has 'snow' speckles. There's also an AT-TE with a display stand - same issue group. If you want these, let me know and I'll need to know what they'd be worth if you know.

Gnite, Mr. Patient

vt-mom

The Super Star Destroyer is mine.

Do we need to re-send our want lists?

Thanks
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

Red face Yes, Bobbyfett, it would probably be a great idea :(

Anyone who hasn't yet heard from me about what I've located and/or have shipped already, PULEEESE resend your lists on this or just e-mail me - I KEEP all SSG e-mails, to be sure, in a SAVED MESSAGES inbox on my PC.

I'll send your The Super Star Destroyer as soon as I know the correct price for it. Do you have any idea? For some reason, I didn't have anything on the WORD Document (made one for each Forum'er - Sergiurusu, JediGoofy, Shinakuma43, KidHuman, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, RJarvis, Slicker, Bobafrett and Swafman, who'd sent payment for his, previously.

BTW - BOBBYFETT!! I've located your list in a post of[FONT=Tahoma] Jéan's and will PM it to you. WHEW![/FONT][FONT=Verdana] LMK if it's correct.[/FONT]

Again, gentlemen, PLEASE accept my humble apologies for this disappearing act. I'm still trying to figure out how my address book disappeared a few months ago.

G'nite

vt-mom
    Last edited by vulcantouch-mom; 09-16-2006 at 10:25 PM. Reason: correct son's name

In case you need to delete some PMs, before you do so you can download all your PMs as a regular text file, it's near the bottom of the PM inbox, 3 links. Download them, then you'll have them on your harddrive and can delete them out of your PM box.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up Ohhhhhhhhh, THANK YOU, JediTricks :)

I haven't felt this silly since just before I got my first PC in 1999 . I'd go to the library to check my e-mail from Jéan. I was just SOOOOOOOOOOO impressed at the fact that he remembered what I'd said and AND had entered it so accurately to respond to each part. Here I was (don't laugh) desperately trying to mimic this WONDERFUL way of replying, going back and forth and back and forth, or [FONT=Comic Sans MS]writing [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]everything on a tablet (okay, NOW you can laugh ). It happened to come up in one of our telephone conversations (I was still living in TX) and he calmly, without criticism, suggested I COPY/PASTE, if I wanted to do that. A local friend of mine showed me how to do it and I was SO excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did COPY/PASTE everywhere and was proud [/FONT]to do it . I was a COPY/PASTING [FONT=Comic Sans MS]fool [FONT=Verdana]and lovin' it . [/FONT][/FONT]

Okay, I've given y'all your Sunday laugh. Now, go forth and do great things . I'm gonna follow your instructions from now on with my PM's. BTW, is there ANY way to recover what I deleted? Hmmmmmmm, thought not. Oh well, it was just a thought .

Y'all have a terrific week, JT

vt-mom
    Last edited by vulcantouch-mom; 09-17-2006 at 10:02 AM. Reason: enter space between 2 words

Don't take it so hard, everybody makes mistakes, I deleted half the messages in my inbox just last week before archiving them, and I've been archiving them for 3 years now. I'm afraid there's no way to get lost PMs back, once deleted they are gone from the system entirely.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Smile Tenk Yew, JT - y'all are so KIND!

Geez, and here I thought I was being 'riginal . That said, I'm gonna play a bit. Still awaiting price advice and sending out what I can. I really appreciate all the help you've provided me, JT. I can't seem to de-stress, but choklit helps sometimes .

Later, Dude

vt-mom

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Fett View Post
    The Super Star Destroyer is mine.

Do we need to re-send our want lists?

Thanks

Thank God I got my CF Super Star Destroyers at retail, I was lucky.

Yeah, but she's selling them to him FOR retail price

I'll send my want list...again I won't be back in Montana for another 2 weeks though (training in Ohio for a new job)

FYI