Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your "little secret", JT!

Great parody!
    Oh thank goodness! I thought I had killed the thread!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh thank goodness! I thought I had killed the thread!
    No, I don't think so. Looks like there's not a lot of public television watchers here. That and maybe not too many know of Bob Ross. He was always a good source of ridicule for us rude little kids in the old days. I really enjoyed the video!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I enjoyed the video too, JT. I just hadn't had time to check this thread until now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've taken hs advice and I've been painting happy little lights all over the house . . . although y wife is not happy about it . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Isn't that always like a woman? Mad just because you've completely defaced your home.

Glad to see more folks got it.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh she's perfect!!!

This is totally my kind of woman right there.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Wow, I think I lost 10 IQ points just listening to that answer. South Carolina is now officially the dumbest state in the union.

Wasn't that Lannette's sister who bathes weekly?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!