Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I didn't know the Count from "Sesame Street" was so filthy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA
    I saw that on collegehumor.com yesterday and almost lost a nut laughing. One dude at work made it his ringtone.

"When I'm alone I *bleep* myself!"
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I didn't know the Count from "Sesame Street" was so filthy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA
    Good God! I was eating and I almost choked I was laughing so hard.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

this isn't funny but it's interesting in an educational sort of way. It's National Geographic and I just thought it was interesting so I posted it.

No it's not naked primative tribal women. It's a puffer fish and a relative of the river otter, but so what? I like watching this stuff. I hope you enjoy it.

By the way, the fish "transforms" so I know an certain niche element on this site will like it anyway.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Nasty, nasty, nasty! One of the worst things I've ever seen in an NHL game. Thankfully, Richard Zednik will be OK. Reminds me too much of my crime scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjoByuFt1_8
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Old Greg is coming for ya......
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I didn't go fishing before I saw that Old Greg video. Now I'm sure I won't ever!

That was scary!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Star Wars paraphrase theater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqom8shV9ds
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

There's a separate thread specifically for Star Wars funnies.

I wonder if Chad Vader has had any new episodes. Commander Wickstrom was just learning to use the Force where we left off. And Vader defeated Randy the Day Shift Manager by hurling lemons at him!

But Empire Food Mart was being sold, IIRC.

I was going to buy the DVD with Episodes 1-8 or whatever they're up to from Season 1. I also would want action figures. Like the build-a-figure concept, they could each come with vegetables so you could build-a-produce-stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    There's a separate thread specifically for Star Wars funnies.

I wonder if Chad Vader has had any new episodes. Commander Wickstrom was just learning to use the Force where we left off. And Vader defeated Randy the Day Shift Manager by hurling lemons at him!

But Empire Food Mart was being sold, IIRC.

I was going to buy the DVD with Episodes 1-8 or whatever they're up to from Season 1. I also would want action figures. Like the build-a-figure concept, they could each come with vegetables so you could build-a-produce-stand.

Whoops. Silly me.

I don't think anyone's posted in the SW one for a while, so I wouldn't expect you to know about it.

I think you can search "Star Wars parodies / parody" or something like that. But I meant my post just to give you information, no criticism intended. I think you know that. But with the forums, it's hard to tell someone's tone.

Anyway, you'll probably laugh and enjoy many of the videos in that SW specific thread.

I'm not feeling well at the moment and am thus lazy or else I'd go and dig it up for you. Maybe I'll bump it up later myself though. It's worth taking a look at.