Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    I saw this commercial while watching "Family Guy" and let me just say....well....Tycho, this one's for you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MiHsxQJ9ZOo
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

WOW!

MICHAEL BAY IS AWESOME!!!

Thanks for posting that awesome video Grievous. I just watched it like 4 times and said "Awesome!" over and over again, out loud while I was watching it!

The awesome Michael Bay brought us The Transformers with an awesome live-action motion picture - something I've dreamed of for almost my entire awesome life. That is why I am the ultimate awesome fan of the great and awesome Michael Bay! (Pearl Harbor was an awesome movie, likewise).

That was just totally awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I saw this commercial while watching "Family Guy" and let me just say....well....Tycho, this one's for you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MiHsxQJ9ZOo
    When does the Charter Communications commercial starring Rob Liefield debut?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Edit: I had a funny video but it was embedded in a website that had too many "non-family" videos.

Too bad really. It was a bunch of rejects making a perspective dating profile tape.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I thought this was semi amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4-P7x2ESYU
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Should I be embarassed or thankful that I've barely heard of Amy Winehouse?

I listen almost exclusively to heavy metal for my contemporary music, and that being said, I'm into the 80's bands that survived and still record, like Queensryche (I see them in concert a few times next weekend!)

But having watched that and assuming it's sort of in whatever style Amy Winehouse performs in, I'm not the slightest bit tempted to try any other kinds of contemporary music (exceptions for Sting or Phil Collins of course).

Trust me Tycho, I've heard Ms Winehouse on the radio and you're not missing anything. I'd almost rather listen to Yoko Ono. (Did I just say that out loud?)
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

That was great! Deoxy has to see this!

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to try incorporating some of thus grunts, growls, and barks into my approach as nothing else seems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That was great! Deoxy has to see this!
    Yeah, she'll get a kick out of that.