Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    This is quite possibly the best review of Star Wars I've ever seen. Ever.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I dunno what it is, but I just died a little inside.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That right there explained why the PT doesn't appeal to the OT purists. What an in-depth understanding of ANH, articulated by one of the OT's finest afficianados! She must be one of our board members.

Yes, how could you compare a movie series with sophistocated political maneuverings to establish an Empire against such an inspired plot like the one that girl describes?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Gary Busey is a crazy mofo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDoAUJDcKU
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Gary Busey is a crazy mofo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krDoAUJDcKU
    I would seriously fear for my life around that guy.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Gary Busey - Hollywood's own crazy homeless guy! The funny thing is that Jennifer Garner could defend herself against him far better than Ryan Seacrest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

All I saw was Stars with sticks up their butts, being interviewed by stick up his butt plastic man Brian Seacrest.
    Gary Busey though missing a few marbles and maybe freaky looking not fitting in because he's not one of the beautiful people, trying to be friendly.
    So inappropriate for the red carpet

I think a more important question is: WTF is Gary Busey doing at the Oscars?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Seacrest is a fake surname right? No-one could have a name that dumb for real. right? surely not.

the douche would have got a far more interesting interview with Busey than the two mannekins. What the hell is so interesting about what Laura Linney is wearing?
    No security around? what's scarey about busey? seems like a genuine guy unlike the twig sisters sharing 'secrets' right next to a damn reporter. Busey seemed happy to chat. Seacrest should have gone with that and got something worth viewing. damn amateur!

Jennifer Garner was definitely WORTH viewing. She didn't need to talk though. The camera could have just focused on her for a while. It could have been nice to examine her uh, dress.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.