Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    A glimpse into Caeser's secret life.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWBTz...eature=related
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It's 3:30am and of course I've barely had any luck getting any sleep.

Insomnia strikes again.

So after doing some editing work on my novel, working a little on the blogs for its website, and checking the forums here at SSG, I went to YouTube and searched entries concerning FARTING.

This is what you should do with your time if it's 3:30 in the morning, you can't sleep, your medical condition leaves your blood pressure likely way too high (I don't feel like getting up right now and taking a reading, but I imagine the numbers don't look good - I only sleep when I'm completely exhausted) - and also, you have no interest in folding your clean laundry when you can just throw it on a spare bed.

Oh, I also don't want to do the dishes or shave my beard either. Those things are boring.

So, I went on YouTube and looked up FARTING! As you will see, this became a very productive use of my time. Yes Sir!

How To Stop Farting - A Documentary - this one's full of hot air.

Farting Dinosaurs

weightlifter farting in the gym leads to evacuation! (no, not that KIND, fortunately)

This one's the funniest religious experience you'll ever get a gas out of!!!

This one's really crazy - the preacher's speaking in tongues and screaming and farting! This is too much! Haha. I have to join a Pentecostal Church!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Did you feel that? I felt it, too!

Oh, that's it right there... Take a deep breff...

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Did you feel that? I felt it, too!

Oh, that's it right there... Take a deep breff...

I felt it. Not sure what it was, and not sure I want to know, but I felt it.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Guys: I found us the perfect dates!

You've NEVER seen girls like these before (HOTNESS!)

This is real. Click on the link. It's not a joke.

Even Caesar could get a date with one of these ladies!

Check this out!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think Tycho just found his soul mate.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I wonder if the leperchaun has his green card to be in the US!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman have some drinks together

JetsAndHeels, don't miss this one. None of you Marvel Legends collectors should either.

And you can dance to this one!

George Lucas' new movie