Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    A buddy of mine in work found this gem. Really freaky, expecially when they try to knock it over! I'm telling you Skynet is not too far away!!

So Cool Its Spooky
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Impressive. Most impressive.

Make it quiet and improve the load capacity, and I can see the 10th Mountain Division very interested in it. It may not be as tempremental as the mules they rely on in Afghanistan.

Cool find, Dar'!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

This is the ONLY way a planet full of all mechanical life can evolve.

Artificial intelligence becomes fully self-aware, and as organic life perishes, either by fate or the artificial life's design (Terminators, etc.) mechanical life "evolves." Perhaps it actually DOES fit the formal definition of evolution in many senses of the word.

In any event, this mechanical life spreads and multiplies. Meanwhile, it is discovered that Michael Bay has been cryogenically frozen so that they can bring him back to make a documentary movie about their history and everything.

It's called "Transformers!"

BTW, I think in 9 million years our sun will die.

Humans have to either have ways to mechanically light and heat the planet, and maintain our food sources and oxygen replenishment, or leave earth and colonize other worlds - or mechanical life, and artificial intelligence might be all we leave behind.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    BTW, I think in 9 million years our sun will die.

Humans have to either have ways to mechanically light and heat the planet, and maintain our food sources and oxygen replenishment, or leave earth and colonize other worlds - or mechanical life, and artificial intelligence might be all we leave behind.

When the sun does die Tycho, it suppose to swell up so large that it takes Venus and Mecury with it. The effect of that is that it will char everything that exists on our planet. There will be nothing left.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Did anyone post the video of A THREE-YEAR OLD EXPLAINS "STAR WARS"?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Too funny. Cute little kid. "Obi Kenobi", and "The Siney Guy". Hey, did George go back and turn the Jawas into Sand People that drive around? Out of the mouths of babes indeed.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Someone redubbed Darth Vader with Daniel Day-Lewis from "There Will Be Blood". Some of it's funny and some of it's downright creepy. No, you didn't have to see "There Will Be Blood" to get it, but it does help.

"There Will Be Vader"
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Someone (I won't name any names) shared this gem with me.

Beautiful. Kinda makes you want to cry, doesn't it?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

has anyone looked at the boston dynamics website showcasing their other robots? look at the climbing one. now think about covert observation. spider robots climbing the side of your house. peeking in through your windows, attaching themselves to your cars..... never mind big dog wandering around looking like a wounded animal buzzing like a fly, those spider things will be scarier. http://www.bostondynamics.com/conten...p?section=RiSE

I don't know why, but this cracked me up....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sDXXX4Ta8YU
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!