Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    That dude has gotta be mad blazed.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I would love to see this guy on the floor of a boys' toy isle in TRU or Wal-Mart or something, opening R4-M9's, taking out and sniffing all the Mouse Droids, and laughing like that!

Oh man! I'd build the Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association a whole website around that!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Haitian forecast is funny because of the isobars.

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

You know how when you're playing euchre and see all four jacks in your hand and you get that warm feeling knowing that you're in great shape regardless of what trump is?

That's how I felt when I saw that this video featured a a monkey riding a motorcycle.:rehash:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    You know how when you're playing euchre and see all four jacks in your hand and you get that warm feeling knowing that you're in great shape regardless of what trump is?

That's how I felt when I saw that this video featured a a monkey riding a motorcycle.:rehash:
    That did seem a bit like euchre. Notice that the monkey is smart enough to know when traffic is coming? Most 5 year old kids don't know that.(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH KIDS!!!.....That's just from what I've seen of the kids on my street who don't move when a car is coming!)
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Kal-El View Post
    That did seem a bit like euchre. Notice that the monkey is smart enough to know when traffic is coming? Most 5 year old kids don't know that.(NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH KIDS!!!.....That's just from what I've seen of the kids on my street who don't move when a car is coming!)
    Holy HELL, if I had kids and they were 5, oh boy would I take offense!

Of course that isn't the case so I don't give a crap hehe

That was a pretty awesome video. It's amazing actually...animals are so much more amazing than we give them credit for. As Ripley said, "you don't see them screwing each other over for a god damned percentage"
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    It's amazing actually...animals are so much more amazing than we give them credit for.
    Bulls**t. I've always given credit to whales for the size of their shanks.
    :shamu wiener:

What are you guys talking all this crap about animals for and why are you watching a video of ME riding my bike?

Of course I know how to look out for cars. Duh!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    In honor of St. Patty's day, the legendary leprechaun sighting in Alabama.
    One of the greatest videos ever, highly quotable. I love the amateur sketch.

Here is a link to another video with that news story plus another one about the leprechaun. Hilarious stuff.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The link (no pun intended)to the new Zelda movie.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade