Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

This girl knows what "Nerd" is!

Watching her is kind of sexy actually. Part of you thinks she forgot to take her medication, but still...

I think she'd be great to have as a friend!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

Watching her is kind of sexy actually. Part of you thinks she forgot to take her medication, but still...

Something about her seems familiar, but I don't recall if I've seen one of her videos. Perhaps she reminds me of the gal from That 70's Show. Alas, I probably would not be able to slay the laser-shooting octopus or whatever it is she describes.

She reminds me alot of Kari Byron from Mythbusters, I truly hope one day to meet a girl like that. She's quite obviously clever, intelligent, dedicated to her fandoms and all around beautiful. Sadly, a girl - or woman if you prefer - as wonderful as the Geek Goddess depicted in the youtube video seems quite rare, even moreso for someone like me.

There aren't any parts that really bring the question as to whether she has remembered her meds, she rambles, yes, but what she says is quite sound. She is just all sorts of awesome.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Where were these kind of girls when I was growing into my geekdom?? They did not exist . . . . now that I am older, they are coming out of the woodwork . . . . dang it.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

OMG that was Billy Dee Williams in there!

Great video CaptainSolo! Thanks for sharing.

Who was the singer? Was he also a famous celebrity? How'd they get this?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

OMG that was Billy Dee Williams in there!
    Actually, I think that was the Rev. Wright made up to look like Lando!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Nah. Then he would have said "G-D the Ewoks!!!"