Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    That was way too long, if it had been half the length it would have been funny, but it ran on and ran thin, even with Billy Dee.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Fun with great white sharks

This guy reminds me of an old friend who's name IS Jon as a matter-of-fact, AND I used to go surfing with him.

It's hard to tell if it's him in the video as he doesn't talk much and I haven't seen him in years. But he moved to Northern California.

Still, this is exactly the kind of prank he'd play. So I wonder...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Lion Cam.

This is not funny. This is not meant to be. But I think a lot of you could find it interesting.

It's National Geographic sending a camera along on a collar worn by a wild lion.

I'm fascinated by stuff like this. Yes they took the camera off and it strikes me that maybe they should just leave these animals alone. But the researchers seemed to be respectful.The coolest nature video I've ever seen before: lions vs. buffalo vs. crocodile - major nature war! - I'm pretty sure I've posted this one before but it is so amazing that I watch it over and over again.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Y'all have probably already seen this sabre rave, but I only saw it for the first time the other day.

Mario fans out there should have seen this before I would like to think.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The Six Million Dollar Man vs. Sasquatch!

Do you remember the original Steve Austin? The Bionic Man? How he discovered and fought Big Foot? How Big Foot was actually a robot or something?

Did you have the Kenner 12" action figures when you were a kid?

This was on TV as Star Wars was just starting to set new standards, bringing TV up to par with the original Battle Star Galactica.

But The Bionic Man was first.

Geeze this takes me back. I wonder if the actors moved in fake slow motion and that classic sound effect was added, or if they filmed it at normal speeds and then slowed it down for the "bionic effect?"

Little known fact: Bigfoot was played by Lucy Lawless' and Peter Mayhew's lovechild.

BTW: Now you know why we of the 70's TV generation are the way we are: for carpy shows like that. Jeez. thanks Tycho....I need more counseling now!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!