Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Not sure if anyone has seen this....maybe they have, it could just be new to me.....but for the Karate Kid fans out there...this is awesome.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I completely did not understand that video and I hope I forget ever having watched it.

That just totally perplexed me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I completely did not understand that video and I hope I forget ever having watched it.

That just totally perplexed me.
    I was a bit confused as well. I think Johnny was dreaming that he actually won the tournament. Then reality set in.

Interesting: this is how UPS works.

I know this thread is usually reserved for funny videos, but most of us order online from HasbroToyShop or Amazon, EntertainmentEarth, NewForceComics, SideShowCollectibles, etc. and some of those companies use UPS.

Here's how that happens.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

How about a little Bulk & Skull.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen this....maybe they have, it could just be new to me.....but for the Karate Kid fans out there...this is awesome.
    A little loose at first, though Mr Belding from Saved by the Bell was a funny cameo, but then it picked up quite well, and I was glad they used Johnny's look from "Back to School" (same character except with swimming ).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I was a bit confused as well. I think Johnny was dreaming that he actually won the tournament. Then reality set in.
    Close, it's the actor who played him dreaming about that. BTW, the actor who plays Johnny is also the director of the video. I loved how Daniel in his car ends up running Johnny over at the end, that was a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Interesting: this is how UPS works.

I know this thread is usually reserved for funny videos, but most of us order online from HasbroToyShop or Amazon, EntertainmentEarth, NewForceComics, SideShowCollectibles, etc. and some of those companies use UPS.

Here's how that happens.
    Where's the part where they kick the hell out of the package and then lose it for a few days?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The West Michigan Whitecaps, the Detroit Tigers Class-A affiliate, are hosting their "Star Wars night" this weekend. Give the article a read. Its pretty cool.

And in the video posting tradition, here's the promotional video for the game.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

That does sound pretty awesome, though I think Crash has been hittin' the sauce.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Real Life Spider Droid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9kZh8PNVM

At a cost of only $15K it's Totally worth it!
    Move along, move along

That was crazy. You have to ask yourself "why?" The question of whether "there was a history of mental illness in [his] family" proved relevant. But OK, admittedly it was cool - but what is it useful for?

Here is a sneak preview of Transformers 2