Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    That's kinda creepy.
    May the force be with you.

Why would anybody want to do that? And remaking it shot for shot isn't as clever as adapting it, the wind joke isn't funny anymore since they no longer are in the Windy City - they could have done the same joke with rain, Seattle is rainy after all, but it's odd. And Balki looking at the Space Needle right after the "America or Burst" shot loses the meaning behind it. I dunno, so odd, so very internet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    It gets windy up here, though right now we are having a lot of rain.
    Right, that's what I was picturing, same gag but they're holding umbrellas and it's raining. It plays, doesn't it?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Delete this post as I was updating it and it double-posted below.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think they should do one with The Golden Girls' music but make it with Ewoks, and have it be The Golden Furs.

Thank you for being a friend.

(Logray has golden fur but they can throw in Lassie too, just for good measure.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey hey Hey. Happy New Year and all a dat.

Shameless self-promotion here but...
    I used to work teaching urban dance at 6th form college – to challenging behaviour students and young offenders, 16 – 20 y/o’s with low literacy and numeracy etc. I quit in July to go to Uni and as the East London Uni now offers an Urban Dance Degree.

Anywaaaaay, one of my assignments was called Dance for Camera where we had to create a 3 – 5 minute vid of dance. This is mine. Obviously I’m a huge SK fan, just wanted to share it with people who’ve know me for over 10 years.

I’m kinda thinking Stilla will have some sharp but valuable criticism. It’s my first attempt at using Final Cut Pro and I had firm strictures under which to operate (hand held domestic cam, no zoom allowed etc). I'm now storyboarding a nxt project called Tall Man....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DKiwlWog2M

And yes I loved the make up

jeddah
    Last edited by jeddah; 01-18-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: forgot the link lol
    eVerlasTing

I would totally like to Ooze all over my favorite women.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I actually didn't make this video even though it is The Empire Strikes Back and set to my all-time very favorite rock band.

But I think you'll definitely enjoy the editing on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by jeddah View Post
    Iím kinda thinking Stilla will have some sharp but valuable criticism.
    I doubt Stilla, if he even still visits SSG, will be saying much of anything given his current status.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection