Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
    A friend of mine pointed me to this. It's disturbing and mediocre, yet oddly compelling. I don't read Russian, so all I know is it's some sort of Russian TV show from 1976 (assuming the date on the screen is right).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    A friend of mine pointed me to this. It's disturbing and mediocre, yet oddly compelling. I don't read Russian, so all I know is it's some sort of Russian TV show from 1976 (assuming the date on the screen is right).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
    Plugging the title above the video into my translation Dashboard widget, "Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой" becomes "I am very glad, indeed I finally return home."

FBTB had this video of a German gameshow which I believe is called "What's That?" and on this one the young contestant is blindfolded, seated in the Star Trek captain's chair while surrounded by Star Wars memorabilia, and can differentiate Star Wars LEGO minifigures... with her mouth:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR28oWPJ8vA

The contestant missteps about halfway through on what I believe is a totally faked bit - how can you not tell the difference between...? well, I won't spoil it for you. But the day is won at the end.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, if she could've gotten some of the others, messing up that one doesn't ring true.

I wonder if the whole thing was faked; she was even getting the "subtitles" of the figures? That's insane.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, Millennium Falcon Han? It's tampo'ed, there's no physical difference between that and Bespin Han or a bunch of other figures, same wig same body. So what, she can feel the tampo with her tongue? I don't buy that she can do that but can't tell Boba Fett's backpack and helmet design from a Snowtrooper's. I could tell those 2 apart with my pinky toe.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ugh, damnit that was funny. I don't find Kimmell entertaining usually, but that was 9 solid minutes of comedy.

I made a music video sort-of-parody for the Black Eyed Peas' Boom Boom Pow with some friends (I acted and edited, along with directing some of the scenes). It's up on YouTube and Funny or Die. Watch it OR ELSE.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Are you Handsome?
    [FONT=Courier New]Holy cow that was funny. I've never watched Kimmel's late night show, but maybe I should after watching that.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I made a music video sort-of-parody for the Black Eyed Peas' Boom Boom Pow with some friends (I acted and edited, along with directing some of the scenes). It's up on YouTube and Funny or Die. Watch it OR ELSE.
    Nice!

(Even though it reminded me of my work....)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!