Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Man that's even catchier than it already was, really makes ya wonder while Jabba didn't have that on Rebo's playlist. Definitely better than the (punk/grunge/...christian rock?) song that we saw Rebo and co. hammer out in the Special Edition.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN62wqBdbxA

Yes, it's a Barbershop Quartet version of Yub Nub, the original Ewok Celebration song.
    [FONT=Courier New]Thank you! That was pretty darn awesome! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

That video made me want to have four more kids, raise them in seclusion, and train them mercilessly to become a barbershop quartet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You guys are welcome, glad you enjoyed it. I don't even remember how I found it, it was a follow link from something else I was watching and the title alone said I had to see it.

Chux, I say you go for it!

Someone should dub over all the music in Star Wars with barbershop. Can you imagine the Emperor's Theme in ROTJ as barbershop? Me neither, but it'd be awesome.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Someone should overdub, if it's possible, the entire Saga, so that the voices and sound effects remain, but the music is all replaced by the scores from Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Back to School. The Mustafar duel (or any duel) set to "Breakfast Machine" sounds like it'd be AWESOME.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, what are you waiting for? That stupid Mustafar duel takes long enough to absorb all of Danny Elfman's library of work.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I said it would be cool if someone did it. I do not have the know-how to do so.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Actually, shortly before reading the latest posts here in this thread, I was thinking it would be interesting to have the Star Wars score replaced with music from NFL Films. I particularly like, "Round Up", "The Lineman", "Pony Soldiers", and "The Over the Hill Gang." Of course, that would mean all the action sequences would have to redone in slow motion.

In memory of the greatest author of all time, who left us 100 years ago today, and in memory of the recently-departed wife of the actor who has masterfully portrayed said author for decades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_rTMNnxwSE
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I said it would be cool if someone did it. I do not have the know-how to do so.
    Learning is fundamental. You have Windows Movie Maker probably built into your pc, it's not that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    In memory of the greatest author of all time, who left us 100 years ago today, and in memory of the recently-departed wife of the actor who has masterfully portrayed said author for decades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_rTMNnxwSE
    I refuse to watch anything Mark Twain anymore, portrayals have gotten so cliched and cutesy that I want to vomit. I know Holbrook made an award-winning career out of his portrayal, but there's just too much now IMO.