Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
    This is a guy who's really good at picking his nose and people take notice!

I was interested in going over to YouTube and PICKING SOMETHING NEW OUT.

I DUG UP THIS.

JUST SOMETHING TO CHEW ON.

Yes, I think I'm so funny...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You don't need to understand Japanese to recognize this is the greatest prank in recorded history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZGNk8pUj4Y
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    You don't need to understand Japanese to recognize this is the greatest prank in recorded history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZGNk8pUj4Y
    Seriously? Some people live in too much of a fantasy world, you can see the puppeteer's legs clearly, and oh yeah: it's a VELOCIRAPTOR! Come on, remember the whole "these do not exist now" part of the book? Saw someone in a costume just like this at Comic-Con, didn't fall on my backside and run like a terrified child. I'll give props to using a handful of actors to create the mood by running from it, but SERIOUSLY YO! Get your head on right.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You mean to tell me that if you were walking along a hall in an office building, going about your day-to-day business (not at Comic-Con, Disneyland, or even just in downtown Hollywood), and that suddenly happened to you, there's a slight chance you might be so scared shipless that it doesn't even register for a minute or two that the dinosaur has visible human legs underneath?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

When I first saw it, it took a moment to see the legs. I was wondering if this was a real prank, or video tricks, because for a moment I was wondering how they did it. Then I noticed the legs. Still, I could believe that someone would be initially freaked out. If I saw a bunch of people running and screaming and then suddenly saw that coming after me, I would certainly be startled.

I remember when I played the Tomb Raider games, the scariest parts of them were the levels that had dinosaurs. I was almost in the mindset of feeling like it was really after me. The T-Rex was probably the worst, because it took many more shots to bring it down.