Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    losing the gas planet Yavin may have thrown Yavin IV into disarray,
    You're into understating things, aren't you?

It's a gas giant so there likely won't be large exploding chunks (a gas giant doesn't have a molten core, it's solid, so while it might separate it likely wouldn't explode out violently) and the gravitational effects won't be felt unless the mass of the gas giant - exploded or not - was pushed away from the center of its gravity - and that would only affect Yavin IV as a significant amount of the material passed by it which could take quite a while.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And here I thought that was just suppose to be a funny video . . . . silly me what was I thinking???

I like this guy . . . . he's funny

Click Me

And these people are great!!!

Click too!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Dar, I laughed the hardest when that object popped off the table, and that kid fell off his chair! I'm still laughing about that one.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

he hehe he . . . I also liked the cat that scared the other cat. . . and the cops in the mourge he he he!!
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Dar, I laughed the hardest when that object popped off the table, and that kid fell off his chair! I'm still laughing about that one.
    That's kids face was priceless!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You know, I haven't seen one of these things in person, but after seeing this I might want to get my "daughter" one . . . . I can't help but laugh!!!

ELMO

Anyone seen this one? I about died when I first saw it. The (her) sound effects are great.

Click Here
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Because all of us males need to know this . . he hehe . . .

Male Restroom Etiquette

BATTLE OF THE BANDS

Have you guys seen this? It's a montage of classic album covers at war with each other... it's quite nifty.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**