Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    I'm assuming that they shot that with video...however, there were more than a few rack-focuses in there which would be difficult if not impossible without film or very professional video gear. I was also interested in how they accomplished the head turns on some of the figures. They clearly used stop-motion for some of it, but the head turns look like real-time, which would mean they drilled into some of the figures in order to manipulate them off-camera.

On the whole, an interesting exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    A 2 punch fight heheheheh...........idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snzjYZMj9m8
    That's just a kid ranting on about his mom.

That was strangely compelling to watch. I was waiting to see if he'd kill his chair or rip all the skin off his face, smash a bottle over his head, or drag out his mother's corpse. All would have made a great finale.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That was strangely compelling to watch. I was waiting to see if he'd kill his chair or rip all the skin off his face, smash a bottle over his head, or drag out his mother's corpse. All would have made a great finale.
    I was strangely enticed to watch his other stuff...........what a flippin spaz
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Imagine yourself at a singles' bar and a really hot chick asks you what you do.

You respond: "I'm a stunt-double for the Teletubbies program. - You know the purple guy that rolls down the hill? I do that."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Imagine yourself at a singles' bar and a really hot chick asks you what you do.

You respond: "I'm a stunt-double for the Teletubbies program. - You know the purple guy that rolls down the hill? I do that."
    I'd imagine the guy who says that would be getting laid that night.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Christoper Walken uploaded a video of himself preparing his pear chicken to imcooked.com for the hell of it. Not "laugh out loud" funny, but "funny because it's Christopher Walken making pear chicken and uploading it to a food site" funny.
    Well......... now I can say I've seen that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.