Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Chocolate Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Oh how I want me some Chocolate rain..... :X
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I like that one Quack! It was perfectly catchy. Maybe I'll download the MP3 to add it to my soundtrack for my novel I'm writing?

Me and the other Grand Wizards rocked out to that one.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Dude, here's what I don't get - he's got some pretty heavy lyrics going down there, he's got a very specific type of controlled, mature voice which sells the concept very well, but then he's got this video and he looks all goofy into the camera at the beginning and end and he looks like a teenager (he's in his mid-20s), and he's got this really '80s synth beat running behind him the whole time. WHY? He needs a manager, stat!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

*Moves to the side to breathe*Chocolate Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain*Moves to the side to breathe*

I can't wait til this fad dies. Like the "Dramatic Chipmunk", it was funny until everyone had to make a parody of it. Now it's just retarded.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dude, here's what I don't get - he's got some pretty heavy lyrics going down there, he's got a very specific type of controlled, mature voice which sells the concept very well, but then he's got this video and he looks all goofy into the camera at the beginning and end and he looks like a teenager (he's in his mid-20s), and he's got this really '80s synth beat running behind him the whole time. WHY? He needs a manager, stat!
    I don't think it's his real voice. He's gotta be lip-syncing. I imagine he has an Urkel-type voice going on.

By the way, I don't get the "Chocolate Rain" fad. It's just more crap to add to the YouTube pile of soon-to-be-forgotten videos along with LonelyGirl15.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I don't think it's his real voice. He's gotta be lip-syncing. I imagine he has an Urkel-type voice going on.
    Nope, that's his real voice. Look for the video of him on Jimmy Kimmel the other night .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjsedg3JGs
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Lions vs Buffalo vs Crocodiles - Exciting Action - Seriously!

I saw this on my local news channel, and while not a funny video, this one's got some serious teeth to it - pun intended. You'll be surprised at the outcome of this one, I think.

These critters are worse hunters than Dick Cheney!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Nope, that's his real voice. Look for the video of him on Jimmy Kimmel the other night .
    I stand corrected. That kid should be in a freak show.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I had a moment in the middle where it sounded like it had been mixed, but the rest looked like he was really delivering it to me.

Sorry Cappy, link had inappropriate material on it, I replaced with the direct link to the youtube file they were hitting though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found something more appropriate for THIS particular audience:

Proof you CAN ignite your farts with a lighter!

These are trained professionals. Please do not try this at home!

This one caused me to laugh so hard I cried! - Not kidding. Please give this one a chance. At Starbucks and outdoors, they start off rather unsuccessful at getting reactions to the farts. But once they try THE LIBRARY, hehe - watch out!

We all know what models of sophistocation I look for in my entertainment! I tell you, this is it, baby!