Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    This may end the bear/otter argument. I haven't seen an otter do this!

Ninja Bear
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

That was cute. For some reason I watched it over and over again.

The "real" Darth Maul?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The "real" Darth Maul?
    Either that, or Ray Park dressed like Yogi.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

This video demonstrates the technique for clearing out each nostril in preparation for Mouse Droid sniffing! It also illustrates how the approach can be used in teenage mating rituals.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Dude: I've discovered the wierdest video of the day ever! A real 2-headed girl!

I must thank GothicZartan for discovering this and passing it along. But this is crazy!

I've seen them on TV before.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Ah, that brings back memories.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

That was cool!