Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Starring TOM CRUISE!

This is insane!

Shrunken down, this would also make someone a great avatar.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm not sure what to say.......just watch.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

A commercial for a BMW dealership in Pittsburgh featuring some of the Penguins finest: Colby Armstrong, Max Talbot, Sergei Gonchar, and Evgeni Malkin. Note: Malkin speaks little to no English and never in the history of white people has anyone been able to beatbox.

If I were JediMasterSal or BCJ I'd've shot myself in the face by now.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I am convinced that these guys play sports because they couldn't make it as actors.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    A commercial for a BMW dealership in Pittsburgh featuring some of the Penguins finest: Colby Armstrong, Max Talbot, Sergei Gonchar, and Evgeni Malkin. Note: Malkin speaks little to no English and never in the history of white people has anyone been able to beatbox.

If I were JediMasterSal or BCJ I'd've shot myself in the face by now.
    I already did...

I saw this awhile ago. Talbot (the guy doing the weird sh-tuff in the commercial) reminds me of the horrible disco dancer from America's Got Talent...

Also, my fiancee works with a lady who had to be his assistant at a store opening. She said he's just as weird in real life.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I'm not sure what to say.......just watch.
    Suddenly Britney, Ms. Winehouse, and the SW guy from Dr phil don't seem that bad. Now if you'll excuse me.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Space Potatoes!

This video is dedicated to fans of potatoes everywhere!

I also think BobaFrett will find it particularly interesting

Warning: watching this is very stressful and it is also disgusting!

Somehow, lighting little paper ships on fire in the toilet seems like it would be a little funner than that.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Fixing the toilet would have been funnier than that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't know the Count from "Sesame Street" was so filthy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]