Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    How to Shave Your Back Hair

I'm not sure this is funny, so much as amusing, and even a tempting advertisement for the product. (Is the Man-Groomer real?)

The darn thing is that it could be very useful.

I don't think straight men like to talk about their hygene and grooming. Being labeled "metro" is too threatening to their self-image of their own masculinity.

However, single, heterosexual guys might go to great lengths to hide what they do to be attractive to women.

The more evolved one looks (less like an ape), the better the cosmopolitan man feels about himself and the impression he creates.

I am considering starting the Man-Groomer's own thread, though my first instinct was to post it here. Again, I'm not sure that this is a real product. It could be and they just made the infomercial funny. Who knows?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Are You White And Nerdy?

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yep, that's a classic. He's got some vintage Star Wars figures in there. I like the line "fluent in java script as well as Klingon", and the part where he buys the Holiday Special.

Did you just discover that Tycho?? That was my myspace song for the longest time. I even had "I whiter then sour Cream" in my headline for the longest time. Mrs Argol said its sad that there is about 6-7 references in that song that pertain to me.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Quote Originally Posted by Dar' Argol View Post
    Did you just discover that Tycho?? That was my myspace song for the longest time. I even had "I whiter then sour Cream" in my headline for the longest time. Mrs Argol said its sad that there is about 6-7 references in that song that pertain to me.
    Only 6 or 7. That's pratically an autobiography for everyone that posts here.

That was funny! First time i'd seen or heard it. Donny Osmond is a hoot there dancing behind Al.

Yeah, it makes me proud, though at least I don't dress that way, it pretty much spells it out.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

The only thing that I ever thought was hard, Is do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard?

I've always loved that line. That song is just too funny, and the video is even better.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    Only 6 or 7. That's pratically an autobiography for everyone that posts here.
    Well, she says there is 6-7 . . I KNOW there is more
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"