Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

[FONT=Courier New]Thanks! I thought it was pretty fun myself.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Sweet link Ando!
    Indeed!

Princess Leia played by Cody Lindquist. Any relation to Lindquist Productions?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]A friend of mine sent me this link: [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://improveverywhere.com/2010/07/14/star-wars-subway-car/[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]It's the Darth Vader/Princess Leia scene from ANH re-enacted on a NY City subway car.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I think the audience/bystander reactions adds a lot to the fun of the video and makes up for the generic sci-fi keyboard music.[/FONT]
    That's pretty wild, though I think the editing needed to be tighter in the middle, either showing more reactions or just moving forward. 1 of those Stormtroopers was WAY too tall for his costume. I hope folks could hear the voice actors, it's hard to tell if they could. The Vader actor really was projecting and still barely coming through his costume in the audio.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I hope folks could hear the voice actors, it's hard to tell if they could. The Vader actor really was projecting and still barely coming through his costume in the audio.
    [FONT=Courier New]True, but when he said "Don't act so surprised...!", he sounded a LOT like James Earl Jones in ANH. [/FONT]

Well, now you can say your lives are complete once you've seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATeU-r0GDU

The Blackstar Warrior - get between this brotha and his woman, and space ain't black enough to hide from him!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Well, now you can say your lives are complete once you've seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATeU-r0GDU

The Blackstar Warrior - get between this brotha and his woman, and space ain't black enough to hide from him!
    [FONT=Courier New]SOLD. That was awesome.[/FONT]

I can't link to it because it's totally against forum rules, but there's a really well-done and hilarious, very NSFSSG video about Ray Bradbury on YouTube....
    Tommy, close your eyes.