Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I just won an auction for a lot of old 1970s Sabres hockey cards. I got a lot of hair and side burns for my money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:WNA:US:12
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Jets&Heels, i have these cards if you need 'em - Anthony Schlegel bowman chrome, Brad Smith finest.

I like the Bowman football so far. I've bough about 6 packs, and I have most of the Bills' Rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Jets&Heels, i have these cards if you need 'em - Anthony Schlegel bowman chrome, Brad Smith finest.
    I will take the Brad Smith.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

okay, J&H, i'll reserve that Brad Smith card for you.

i like getting bowman football as well...within just a few packs, i already got all the rookies i wanted - maurice drew, marcedes lewis, drew olson, spencer havner.

Rogue, do your local Targets have these pegwarming diecast Saints and Cardinals cars with a rookie card included?

Nope. I haven't seen any card/card combos here. Last time I checked, Walmart still has plenty of those team sets of the Cards & Saints.

Mr. Jets&Heels, i pulled a Kellen Clemens Bowman rookie rewind jersey for you today.

with all the Jet auto/GU pulls i get, i oughta start collecting them!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Mr. Jets&Heels, i pulled a Kellen Clemens Bowman rookie rewind jersey for you today.

with all the Jet auto/GU pulls i get, i oughta start collecting them!
    I guess you could start collecting them. Of course once its official you don't pull them as often.

Let's get our trade worked out sometime before Christmas. I keep seeing this Drew Olson auto and I want it out of here.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

i got my 2nd Maurice Jones-Drew auto in the mail today and should be getting my 3rd Marcedes Lewis auto in the mail in the next few days.

before the season started, i would never have guessed that bidding would be so fierce on mr. jones-drew's cards!

I got a few packs of Topps Heritage football. Other than Lendale White, nothing that great. Of all the cards I got, all of them had a red box on the back, except for two that have black. Any idea what is up with those two?